Wednesday, April 1, 2009

as they've been policing my thoughts for such a long time, the very sight of a piece of shit is reminder enough that I am not permitted to think. and so when I walk outside, the only thing I can do to defend myself is to try not to think, since them not being there is of course out of the question. and so what they'll do is they'll use one form of exploitation to make me start thinking, which will easily work because I am already trying not to think because they're everywhere. and when I start thinking they begin multiplying at an ever faster rate, to remind me that I am not trying hard enough not to think, as they would not be multiplying so fast if I was. with this having gone on for years, somehow it remains the easiest thing to forget that I am not allowed to think, I just keep thinking again and again and don't learn, and they brutally exploit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment