Monday, April 5, 2010

Television

The world is like a television, not because I watch too much television but because that's what the world is. Very mundane standards are applied in a very non-mundane world, and then every single thing about the world is attributed to the living individual capable of seeing what's before them. I have to spend my every moment absolving myself of every kind of accusation, not because I am not capable of admitting to shameful things about myself, but because everything has been precisely arranged to exploit precisely me. moreover, the existential impact of living in a constant war-zone cannot be grasped by the obtuse humanoids to whom I have to explain every single thing and who all tell me this is a very normal world.
If I think of someone I know, for example, a likeness of that someone will appear before me to reject me. This is not something that happens once or ten times, but something that happens constantly. This is very extreme, and very bizarre, but one is rarely able to get to the point of appreciating this when one is too afraid to think or to exist. Every single one of them is just there to cut me down and make me dead. Whatever needs to occur next time I go outside to best exploit and police my life, is what will occur next time I go outside, and it reaches very elaborately into every facet of my thoughts. There is no weapon that is lacking against me. The psychological space in this entire world is smaller than that permitted in the most tiny mundane prison-cell in which one is able to at least have privacy of thought. And then I'm expected to take things at face-value, and to accept moralities that apply to some very mundane world, because there is a human-like face behind it, or because it comes in a song?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish that those policing me as a society would at least notice some very obvious things. I make a set of artworks, entitled 'nausealand', and then a day later there's something about a colonal being arrested and it seems to have some very obvious parallels to this artwork. the examples are extremely numerous and extremely obvious. if I was psychic, it would have been a very funny coincidence that they would have accidentally picked someone who is psychic to put on something resembling the movie The Truman Show. It doesn’t seem to me that anything I read in the news is ever real.

No comments:

Post a Comment