Saturday, January 31, 2009

another weapon is defining you as a 'solipsist'. in a real world there could hardly be any narrower view than solipsism, and during my life this philosophy never especially appealed to me. then I found out that the world is imaginary, and so I must define myself as a 'solipsist' just to avoid persecution. more often than not, I don't want to believe this world is imaginary, but unfortunately I am surrounded by hostile and unreasonable leeches and I constantly have to explain everything to them despite there being no hope of them understanding. their behaviour doesn't make any sense, but they don't actually know it, and they coerce you into living according to their stupidity. I am not recognized as being famous, but everyone acts like they know me intimitely, and if I question them they'll defend the accepted ideology with great force. nobody reads my writings, but if I stop writing they'll coerce me to keep writing. and they all have the same behaviours, personality, and ideology, and they'll all deny knowing who I am, but they use differences in their physical appearance as well as anything else they can in order to exploit me everywhere, and even expect me to treat them better than they treat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment