Monday, January 26, 2009

not only do the pieces of shit permit themselves to invade my privacy, but they don't permit me to have any area of my life with any privacy whatsoever. when I try to reason with them I am reminded that they are idiotic pieces of shit and there is no point in even talking to them. and so I seek an area in my life where I can at least have conversations with myself, and they insert themselves in extremely coercive ways and make that impossible, in order to remind me that they are idiotic pieces of shit and I should not want to have anything to do with them. and I can't even refute it, in fact, it's undeniable: yes, they are idiotic pieces of shit and I do not want anything to do with them. but if I do anything without them in it, despite overwhelming evidence that there is no point in having them in my life in any way, they'll use manipulation to exploit every moment in which I am not thinking about them. the newspapers are full of stories about 'people' dying, but whenever I go anywhere there does not seem to be any lack of them whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment