Friday, January 30, 2009

the pieces of shit attack me in mobs everywhere I go and leech on me in any way they can. they say they don't know who I am, but if I don't ask they act like they know me intimitely, and expect me to behave according to the standards of a society to which I should be grateful in some way, while permitting themselves to act in any way they please. they shun me and restrict my life in every way, and as years pass, no matter how much I do they'll work hard to keep my life at absolute point zero. they involve themselves coercively in every aspect of my life and reduce it to a very narrow routine. if I stray from the routine the mobbings will increase. I work and get no money, and am always kept at this point, and I'm not recognized as being famous in any way but everyone harasses me everywhere I go. basically, this is the polar opposite of a society to which I should be grateful in any way. other things they do to me are too numerous to mention. they act like a collective, and if I recognize them as a collective and treat each member as the collective itself, this is taken as an attack against the entire collective: it doesn't make any sense, they are just leeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment