Thursday, March 12, 2009

going outside of the house has obviously become very difficult to do ever since the collective has taken over everything, soiled everything, and began policing everything. I know they lie, and yet often I can’t go outside because there is something I know they will exploit and police and they will all do the same, which may take more power of resistance than I happened to feel like expending at that particular time. I can look at my webstats and many other things, and yet the lies can be more convincing when everyone has the same opinion at the same time. on a good day, I’ll walk down the street and be harassed by piece of shit after piece of shit, and then a piece of shit will come along and pretend to be a person and expect to be treated as such, and that will be the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment