Friday, March 13, 2009

in a totalitarian regime, a great weapon, is of course an army. another great weapon, is an entire population serving as army. another great weapon, is absolute control over the environment. another great weapon, is knowing what you are thinking and where you are all the time.
not only do the brutes tell him to kill himself, they constantly attack him in great swarms in efforts to drive him to kill himself. these are the brutes that then tell him to feel guilty for unkind words about them. they do this by means of threats, exploitation, rape, torture, and the use of enormous numbers constantly attacking a single individual. when they call themselves 'liberal', they are lying. when they police his thoughts, it makes them the police. anything the police say, must first be taken as a threat. and no emotion should be felt towards anyone who is the police.
I am told that I live in a society where on rare occasions, the police will release to the public pictures of violent offenders, and that this is considered somewhat controversial. I would think this is pretty barbaric, but then I think of my own life: I haven't committed any crime, and have not been in any newspaper, and yet the mobs are unleashed upon me every time I go outside, and they seem to know everything in my life, and so obviously, anything I'm told is true about this society and anything that's in the newspapers is not even close to being true.
it's not so difficult to see through the lies, but unfortunately I'm surrounded by fucking idiots who exploit everything, leech on everything, and reduce everything to their level by force and their great numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment