Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I don’t suppose I would enjoy being constantly attacked by mobs even if they didn’t know my thoughts. of course, when I am constantly attacked by mobs who do know my thoughts, it is understandable that eventually I will begin having a problem with it. when a traumatic event such as this is a daily occurence year after year, the most important thing is to develop some kind of defence mechanism to shut them out in any way possible. but this very act of basic self-defence is actually one of the things that are least tolerated by the thought police (I am talking about defence mechanisms that I practice inside my thoughts). why all this ideology and manipulation, and why do I find myself buying into it again and again? it’s because I try to protect myself against the most basic and brute form of thought-rape which all of society would like to constantly commit against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment