Monday, February 9, 2009

after going to great lengths to take away your freedom of speech, it's a little surprising to then find that it's unacceptable to not talk to them. although their ideology denies anything that's happening in this world and in your life, if you say nothing around them they begin making fun of you KKK-style. but why talk to these idiots? not only do I have to listen to their ideology and be told that all the oppression I undergo is not taking place, but they'll even turn my beliefs into ideology and only be capable of understanding them as such. they create contexts and then put me in their contexts and hold it against me that I don't fit favourably in these contexts. if I say nothing they'll even put my silence in the context of whatever they happened to be talking about, and hold that against me. I must always struggle against them because they are always nazi pieces of shit, yet it is constantly reaffirmed that there is no hope of them ever possessing any understanding or tolerance, that they will always operate as a collective and a system against me with everyone on the same side, and they will always turn a blind eye and especially at those times when I have nothing. no matter how absurd what they do, they will always all do the same things at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment