Friday, February 6, 2009

whatever I do, the pieces of shit will be there to oppose it. but because if I was doing the opposite they would oppose that as well, then I am really doing the opposite of what they would oppose if I was doing the opposite of what I'm doing, so I'm really just doing what they want me to do, and so I should only take the position where opposing the opposition means doing nothing, and just keep doing that. if I try to make them stop being pieces of shit, I will be reminded that there is no point in doing that anyways, and then I will forget altogether that they are pieces of shit, because there is no point in even thinking about them. soon after, they'll have to remind me that they are still pieces of shit, but by then I will have partially regained hope that there is a point in trying to make them stop being pieces of shit. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment