Thursday, February 5, 2009

the more they prove to be completely useless and not able to be reasoned with, the more I understand their irrelevance to my life and the unjustifiability of them being anywhere, and so I try to be left alone, and they never permit it. sometimes they'll admit to being useless for a while, and when I've managed to have some space of my own, suddenly they'll insert themselves and claim to be creatures with reason and judgments, destroy this area of my life, coerce me into dealing with them, make my entire life revolve around them, prove to me they are useless and unreasonable, then shun me, harass me everywhere, drain my desire to do anything or go anywhere, destroy even the things in my life that were already there before they came along, and leave me to the pursuit of being left alone, which if accomplished they will destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment