Tuesday, February 10, 2009

other things that are happening in my life: I am being shunned, I am being discriminated against, I work but am not permitted to have money. it has become a matter of shame to even enquire if there is anyone interested in buying my art as my relationship with them is a relationship with a block, and my relationship with the block has not been so good ever since the block has cut off everything in my life. moreover, they don't want me to have money right now, as that would encourage me being able to do anything other than nothing, and so the block doesn't seem to be on the path of ever stopping to shun me. also: I receive electric shocks all over my body. this happens all the time, but seems to be intensified when I do such things as read or write something on the internet, or think. an equivalent to this cannot be found in all your written history, only in some of your movies, which are generally considered dark. anyone care? no, it's only these nazi pieces of shit everywhere. they drain the meaning out of anything I say because no one listens, and make it so there is no point in even trying. In the past I had even been persecuted and disciplined for such acts of speech which while stating the truth about our society, do wildly stray from the dictations of the Ministry of Truth which deny the truth of anything true. moreover, there is a herd-ideology at work to make such statements a matter of shame and ridicule, and to designate them as lunacy. it seems to me that those who deny the truth of anything true, and claim that this society is something that it's not, may not be the best judges of lunacy though. it is expected of me to constantly make modifications in everything due to them being pieces of shit, and if I try to change anything favourably, I am confronted with them being pieces of shit, and so only I should constantly make concessions to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment